Tuesday, April 22, 2008

~ House In Progress ~
















So, this is obviously the back of the house. I had to drive by it anyway but didn't want to pull into the neighborhood so I stopped and took this picture last week. The sheetrock is hung. Most of the windows and doors are in.

It will be really nice when this is all done! In the beginning, people would tell me things like, "building a house is like being miserable and pregnant but when the baby comes you forget about all the trouble and have something wonderful" and "If your marriage can handle building a house, it can handle anything"!

Low and Behold - It's all true! But I guess it doesn't help much that our likes and dislikes are polar opposites. We are having a hard time finalizing on some decisions like exterior colors, flooring and paint colors. I see a game of paper - rock - scissors in our near future.

No comments: